GAME DAY FEILD LAYOUT
Click here to open a .pdf for the AYSO 1508 Spring Season Game Day Field Layout.
PRACTICE FIELD SPACE
Please click here for a map of the AYSO 1508 approved practice fields.
Coaches must submit a list of their practice days, times and field location to the Regional Field Coordinator by sending an email to email@example.com.
SAFE HAVEN CLASS REQUIRED FOR ALL COACHES AND ASSISTANT COACHES
Safe Haven is a program instituted by AYSO to comply with the Child Protection
Act of 1993. Each team must have a certified coach that has taken this class.
AYSO requires all volunteers are certified through the Safe Haven Program. The
class goes over Child Protection, safety rules and volunteer liability protection.
The Safe Haven Class is available online.
To take Safe Haven online, click here
All Volunteers must register with AYSO National. Click here for
Coaches: Please leave the field in a neat condition. Please pick up any empty water bottles, soda cans, snack wrappers, etc. and put them in the trash. The city parks are kind enough to make these fields available for our use, so let’s leave them neat and clean.
• Enthusiastically support and practice the "Everyone Plays", "Good Sportsmanship" and "Positive Coaching" philosophies of AYSO.
• Be reasonable in your demands on a young player's time, energy, enthusiasm and performance on the soccer field.
• Impress on your players that they must abide by the Laws of the Game at all times.
• Develop team respect for the ability of opponents, and for the judgment of referees and opposing coaches.
• Ensure that your players' soccer experience is one of fun and enjoyment (winning is only part of it). Players should never be yelled at or ridiculed for making mistakes or losing a game.
• Set a good example and be generous with your praise when it is deserved. Children need a coach they can respect.
• Keep informed of sound principles of coaching, growth and child development.
• Check your equipment and playing facilities. They should meet safety standards and be appropriate for the age and ability of your players.
• Follow the advice of a physician when determining when an injured child is ready to play again.
If you have questions or concerns, or just have general questions, please contact your Divisional Coordinator.
U5/U6 Divisional Coordinator - Nick Gamboa firstname.lastname@example.org
U8/U10 Divisional Coordinator - Alex Galvan ACA@ayso1508.org
U12/U16 Divisional Coordinator - Greg Ahlquist RCA@ayso1508.org
Copyright © Clubspaces. All rights reserved.